Taking home a baby during the winter months, especially one that was in the NICU, can be challenge. We'll discuss how we can Decrease the risk of illness and balancing your life between living in a bubble.
This can be especially difficult during December when there are many celebrations and events. We'll share some alternatives to traditional celebrations.
The questions we'll address are:
1. What precautions can the family take to avoid passing illnesses to the baby?
2. What can I do to prevent illness coming into my home with visitors during the holiday season?
3. How far can the common cold travel? (My aunt has the sniffles, but just wants to meet the baby - she won't touch her!)
4. What can I say to my family for them to understand how important it is to protect my baby from illness?
5. What's the nicest way to tell my family I cannot attend the holiday party this year?
6. will exposing my preterm baby would boost her/his immune system?
Join us on twitter at 2Pm www.facebook.com/lifewithababy
We'll also be giving away Two (2) $100 gift cards.