We have set up a group rate for Great Wolf Lodge! This is on a first come, first serve basis and there are only 20 spots on hold. Please contact the Lodge directly and then register here if you will be going because we are going to do very cool contest to win some prizes while there.
The Rate is $216.99 per night. The BEST way to book is by calling the lodge and giving them our booking code : 1703LIFE
· A limited number of rooms have been set aside for this group. The booking cut-off is 20 Rooms are booked 1st come, 1st serve.
· Rate is listed in Canadian dollars and is based on a family of four in a Family Suite & includes up to 4 water park passes.
Passes are not transferable. Additional guest passes can be purchased for $50.00 plus tax, per night stay.
· Complimentary parking and wifi.
· Room check-in is 4pm. Room check-out is 11am. Waterpark passes are valid from 1pm on the day of arrival until waterpark close on the departure day.
· Great Wolf Lodge tries to accommodate group room requests to be close together. However, this is not a guaranteed expectation.
· Additional room types may be available, at an additional cost. Kid Kamp & Wolf Den at $50 additional per night and include park passes for up to 4 guests. Kid Cabin & Loft Suite at $100 additional per night and include waterpark passes for up to 6 guests. Majestic Bear Suites at $120 additional per night and include waterpark passes for up to 6 guests. Please call to see if the room type can be added to the group block. These additions can only be approved Mon-Fri from9am to 5pm.
· Meal plans are available for purchase at the time of booking, or you may purchase on arrival at the Front Desk. Adult $50 plus tax, Children (4-12 years) $25 plus tax, 3 years and under are free with a paying adult. HOT TIP – if you book the Wolf Wake Up breakfast IN ADVANCE there is a $5 savings per person.
· The group rates offered, are based on attaining a minimum number of rooms. If the group minimum is not met the group guests will be contacted and offered the option to cancel without penalty or rebook at the retail rate. If the group minimum is met and a guest chooses to cancel, the individual cancellation policy applies. Cancellation Policy: You have up to 7 days prior to arrival to cancel with a fee of 15% of your deposit. If you cancel 4-6 days prior to arrival, there will be a 30% fee, and 3 days or less of arrival, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
· To guarantee a reservation, a deposit is processed at the time of booking for the 1st room night , plus tax. On arrival, a $250 deposit is required for possible incidental room charges. The deposit can be paid with cash or via credit card authorization. Personal cheques are not accepted at check-in. The credit card authorization and/or the cash deposit are both released at check out. Cash deposit returns are in Canadian dollars.
· The towel centre is located near the guest change rooms and is outfitted with upgraded towels. Each guest will swipe their Lodge wristband at the towel centre to receive a towel. A guest can exchange a wet towel for a fresh, dry towel as frequently as desired. Towels must be returned by waterpark closure, on the guest departure day. A $10 fee is charged to the guest account if the towel is not returned. This improvement will provide guests with higher quality towels, the opportunity for more towels to be available during busy times and alleviate the challenge of lack of seating often experienced when multiple abandoned towels appear to be ‘saving’ a seat.