Pre-mobile babies from 6 weeks old are welcome. Previous yoga experience is not necessary, but is helpful.
Investment: $45+HST for the four week session in July
Please register on the harmonyoga.ca website by clicking on the class date you want to start on
- 20% discount for LWAB members for online pre-payment. Register here first via LWAB to receive the discount code.
- Cost will be pro-rated if there is space and you register after the start of the session
- Single classes available at $17+HST per class, space permitting. Please register for the specific class(es) you want to attend.
- No refunds or make-ups for missed classes
- Drop in spots may be available at $20/ class
Note: If you do not submit payment online at the link provided in your email, your spot is NOT guaranteed – a subsequent registrant that does submit payment online will receive precedence.
For this location, there is very limited space. Please do not drop in without confirming that there is space, to avoid being turned away at the door.
What to bring
Bring a yoga mat, water, blanket and quiet toys for baby. If you do not have a mat, or forget yours, you can rent one directly from Yoga Tree.
There is NO SPACE for strollers at all, so please leave yours in the car.
If this will be the first time you've attended (any) class at Yoga Tree, please arrive 10 minutes early in order to complete and sign their waiver form.
Please DO NOT CALL Yoga Tree for info, registration issues, cancellations etc.
E-RYT-200 (Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance)