On mat leave?
Want to get back in shape and not sure where to begin?
Not sure if you have diastasis recti or other pelvic floor dysfunction?
Leaking when you laugh, cough or jump?
Want to meet other new mommy friends?
Looking for activities to do with your baby?
If you answered YES, to any of the above, then JOIN US on Monday and/or Wednesday mornings at 11 am for a full body, Mommy/Baby, resistance training workout! This hour-long class is designed to be safe for those with diastasis recti, prolapse, incontinence, and pelvic floor dysfunction, while still challenging for those who want to work hard and work up a sweat!
Class is lead by Suzanne Serfaty, a Personal Trainer, Holistic Nutritionist, and Level 2 Bellies Inc Core Confidence Specialist! You will benefit from personalized attention in a small group environment and exercises designed to strengthen, tone, restore and repair the post-partum body.
A new session will begin on WEDNESDAY JANUARY 10. Classes are located in Richmond Hill in the Bathurst and Jefferson area, making it very easily accessible for those in Richmond Hill, Thornhill Woods and Valleys, and Aurora.
The following rates are exclusive only to LWAB members!
- $70 + HST for a 7 week session - Wednesdays at 11 am from January 10 - February 28 (no class on January 31)
- $30 + HST for a 3 week session - Mondays at 11 am from February 5 - February 26 (no class on February 19)
- $95 + HST for a 10 week session - all Monday and Wednesday classes listed above.
Rate will be pro-rated if you join after the start of the session.
Space is limited, so spots must be reserved in advance. Payments will be accepted via e-transfer and address will be given once registration has been received.
- Participants may sign up for Mondays or Wednesdays or both. Days are not interchangeable unless you are registered for both due to limited spots available.
- No refunds will be given for classes missed
- In the unlikely event that a class gets cancelled for any reason, there will be a make up class date provided
- Spots will only be reserved once payment has been received in full. Details for where to send e-transfer will be given upon registration
Please bring water, running shoes, yoga mat if you have (if not that's ok), and whatever you need for baby. Please let instructor know about any other concerns in advance.
For any questions, please contact Suzanne at 647-631-7465.
Organizer: email@example.com [Contact for admin issues only]