Focused on Fitness is thrilled to offer amazing fitness classes to new moms in our community. Classes will focus on all areas of wellness and fitness in a safe, clean and spacious environment lead by experienced and certified trainers.
Workouts will focus on strength, cardio and core leaving new moms feeling energized, while working towards fitness goals. A variety of styles of workouts will take place during these sessions including bootcamp style, strength and core conditioning, kickboxing, circuits, spinning, etc. Workouts will be tailored to the groups and are perfect for every fitness level through the use of modifications.
Babies between the ages of 6 weeks and 20 months are welcome, and moms are responsible for their children at all times.
Classes will be held at Angus Glen Golf Club, downstairs in the Focused on Fitness Studio. There is ample parking, but no stroller accessibility to the studio as it is downstairs. Bring your stroller into the clubhouse, then bring your baby (and car seat if needed) down the stairs.
Please bring a mat, dress comfortably with proper footwear, and bring anything required to ensure your baby’s comfort and safety.
CLASS SCHEDULE January 12 to March 27
- Tuesday mornings 10:30 am - 11:30 am, 11 week session
- Friday morningss 10:30 am - 11:30 am, 10 week session (no class Jan 19)
Note: We require a minimum of 10 to run a class.
Choose the days and times you'd like to attend to create your own schedule, then contact Maryse to book and pay for your classes.
SESSION & PRICING:
- $50 +HST attending Fridays only (10 classes)
- $55 +HST attending Tuesdays only (11 classes)
- $105 +HST attending both Tuesdays and Fridays (21 classes)
* Makeup classes are available within the sessions with possibility of carry over to next session.
* Late registration possible (space pending), fees will be pro-rated
- Single/ Drop-in class for $7 +HST/ class - please call Maryse to confirm a spot is available before dropping in
There is limited space - your registration is only confirmed once full payment is received by Focused on Fitness. Payment information will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email.
Questions regarding the class, payments, etc: email@example.com or 416-473-3629
Event organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org [For LWAB administrative issues only]