Come out for a fun and upbeat workout while getting to know other mommies in the area and letting our babies play together or next to their mommies.
What you get:
• Total body workout designed for new moms to safely and effectively develop cardio strength, muscular strength, core strength and overall flexibility
• Meet other moms and babies in the area
• Low price
How it will work: We meet as close to 9:50 am to begin at 10:00 am sharp. After a total body warm-up, we will run through a series of circuit exercises for ~5 min each. You can go as hard or as easy on yourself as you want as modifications for many of the exercises will be offered. After each circuit we will take a 1 min recovery period. Then we will repeat with a different exercise circuit.
Babies will be free to play on blankets next to us or in the center with lots of toys. If moms choose to carry their babies the exercises will be modified to suit their needs.
Important Registration Information
**Need a minimum of 5 people to run the class**
This is a 4-week session
- $20 for 4 classes *Makeup classes/refunds will not be available
- Drop-in class for $7/class - please call/text Jill to confirm a spot is available before dropping in
- Prices will be prorated if you join in the middle of the 4-class session
There is limited space. Your registration will only be complete once payment is made.
Additional information regarding payment, parking, etc. will be sent in a confirmation email, please check your inbox and junk folders. If you do not receive this email, or you have any questions or concerns please email Jill at email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
Jill and baby Emily (born April 2017)