Babies from 6 weeks old and not actively crawling are welcome. Previous yoga experience is not necessary, but is helpful.
** If you or your baby are sick, please stay home to rest and recover. Remember, there may be young infants with little or no immune system that may be vulnerable to exposure to illness **
Note: The teacher reserves the right to ask any ill attendees to leave the class. If this occurs, you will not be eligible for a makeup class.
$64+HST for the four week session in July OR August
*Summer Promo available for a limited time: July & August classes (8 weeks): $112 + HST. No makeups available for the promo session.
***Update: Jul 12 class cancelled***
Please register on the harmonyoga.ca website by clicking on the class date you want to start on
- 20% discount for LWAB members for online pre-payment. Register here first via LWAB to receive the discount code.
- Cost will be pro-rated if there is space and you register after the start of the session
- Single classes available at $18+HST per class, space permitting. Please register for the specific class(es) you want to attend.
- No refunds for missed classes
- Makeups by prior arrangement only and subject to availability
- Drop in spots available at $20/ class
What to bring
Bring a yoga mat, water, blanket and quiet toys for baby. If you do not have a mat, or forget yours, you can rent one directly from Yoga Tree.
There is limited space for strollers, so please leave yours in the car.
If this will be the first time you've attended (any) class at Yoga Tree, please arrive 10 minutes early in order to complete and sign their waiver form.
Please DO NOT CALL Yoga Tree for info, registration issues, cancellations etc.
E-RYT-200 (Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance)