On mat leave?
Want to get back in shape and not sure where to begin?
Not sure if you have diastasis recti or other pelvic floor dysfunction?
Leaking when you laugh, cough or jump?
Want to meet other new mommy friends?
Looking for activities to do with your baby?
If you answered YES, to any of the above, then JOIN US on MONDAY and WEDNESDAY mornings at 10:15am or 11:20am for a full body, Mommy/Baby, resistance training workout. This class will use a combination of body weight, free weights, bands, balls, and babies to perform the exercises. It is designed to be safe for those with diastasis recti, prolapse, incontinence, and pelvic floor dysfunction, while still challenging for those who want to work hard and work up a sweat!
Class is lead by Suzanne Serfaty, a Personal Trainer, Holistic Nutritionist, and Level 2 Bellies Inc Core Confidence Specialist! You will benefit from personalized attention in a small group environment and exercises designed to strengthen, tone, restore and repair the post-partum body.
The session will run from May to June at a private home studio in the Dufferin and Major Mackenzie area (Upper Thornhill).
The actual dates are as follows. Please take note as there are a few days missed for holidays:
- May 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 29 (No class May 27)
- June 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
Pricing (HST included) (Exclusive LWAB Prices are $12+HST per class for once/week or $10+HST per class for twice/week)
May - June
- Mondays only (7 classes) - $94.92
- Wednesdays only (8 classes) - $108.48
- Mondays and Wednesdays (one class per day, 15 classes) - $169.50
Cost will be pro-rated if you join after the start of the session.
Drop in is available at $22.60 per class and spots may be reserved as late as the morning of class, SPACE PERMITTING.
Space is limited, so spots must be reserved in advance. Payments will be accepted via e-transfer and address will be given once registration has been received.
- Participants may sign up for Mondays, Wednesdays, or both. Days are not interchangeable unless you are registered for both due to limited spots available.
- No refunds will be given for classes missed
- In the unlikely event that a class gets cancelled for any reason, there will be a make up class date provided
- Spots will only be reserved once payment has been received in full. Details for where to send e-transfer will be given upon registration
Please bring water, running shoes, yoga mat if you have (if not that's okay), and whatever you need for baby. Please let instructor know about any other concerns in advance. Babies are welcome but are not required to register.
For any questions, please contact Suzanne at 647-631-7465.
Note: Registration here via Life With A Baby does not confirm or reserve your spot. By registering here, your contact information will be sent to CLG Fitness.
Organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org [Contact for admin issues only]