We are seeking an exceptional leader with a passion for making difference and to lead the development of Life With A Baby chapters across Canada. You will have overall responsibility for strategic and operational planning, stakeholder relations, budgeting and finance, and human resources. You will report directly to Executive Director and effectively manage and conduct the business of the Association in accordance with the Organization's priorities and strategic objectives as well as the mission, constitution, by-laws and policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide strategic leadership in accordance with the priorities to develop strategic and operating plans for Life With A Baby
- Provide operational leadership and structure to realize the goals of Life With A Baby
- Develop, maintain and leverage relationships with members, partner associations, government and other agencies to further the mission of the Association.
- Keep informed about and communicate all matters that may substantively affect the operation of member local Life With A Baby Chapter
- Develop the annual program budget and overall financial management practices that demonstrate fiscal responsibility of Life With A Baby.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have knowledge of and a demonstrated passion for Parental Mental Health
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience in the broader public or non-profit sector, with a proven track record reporting to a board of directors and running a not-for-profit organization.
- Have a degree in a relevant field (health, business administration, public administration or a related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Are a compelling communicator with a demonstrated ability to foster an environment of open communication, collaboration and trust.
- Balance vision with performance and are both strategic and tactical with the ability to chart future direction while developing and implementing operational plans.
- Are an effective change leader, able to manage and lead system change with demonstrated success in leading and facilitating change initiatives.
- Have experience working with government agencies and strong knowledge of provincial government operations and the provincial political environment.
- Have experience leading a team, including directing and mentoring staff.
- Have strong knowledge of good governance practices, operational management, including strategic planning, and human resources practices.
- Have experience working with the media.
- Have demonstrated financial experience in budget development and management.
- Can effectively manage multiple tasks with excellent time management skills.
- Are self-motivated, self-directed, a self-starter and highly organized.
This is a part-time contract with the option for a longer term renewal. Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com