Dear LWAB visitor, we are currently updating and improving our website. During this time, some pages and links may not work as expected.
The Mother of All Toddler Workshops
Wondering what it takes to bring out the best (as opposed to the worst) in your toddler? Looking for some parent-proven strategies for managing even the most challenging toddler behaviours? Join bestselling parenting author Ann Douglas for a guided tour of the rollercoaster ride that is the toddler years.
• How to parent in a way that you can feel good about—both today and for many years to come
• How taking a “toddler’s eye view” of the world can make you a kinder and more effective parent
• How having realistic expectations of your toddler makes parenting easier for both you and your child
• How to respond to five of the most challenging (and common!) toddler behaviours
• How to maintain your loving connection to your toddler while supporting your toddler’s increased need for independence at the same time.
This intimate and information-packed workshop summarizes the latest research on what actually encourages toddlers to thrive.