The Mother of All Toddler Workshops
Wondering what it takes to bring out the best (as opposed to the worst) in your toddler? Looking for some parent-proven strategies for managing even the most challenging toddler behaviours? Join bestselling parenting author Ann Douglas for a guided tour of the rollercoaster ride that is the toddler years.
• How to parent in a way that you can feel good about—both today and for many years to come
• How taking a “toddler’s eye view” of the world can make you a kinder and more effective parent
• How having realistic expectations of your toddler makes parenting easier for both you and your child
• How to respond to five of the most challenging (and common!) toddler behaviours
• How to maintain your loving connection to your toddler while supporting your toddler’s increased need for independence at the same time.
This intimate and information-packed workshop summarizes the latest research on what actually encourages toddlers to thrive.