- Grand River Hospital
- Provides individual counselling, and weekly support group meetings run by a Social Worker
- Post Partum Mood Disorder Clinic - Irene Tiegs 519-749-4300 ext. 2267
- Grand River Hospital Crisis Clinic - 519-742-3611 This clinic is available on evenings and weekends. Please call the above number and ask for the crisis clinic
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital provides Mental Health Services
- Post Partum Mood Disorder Clinic 519-621-2330 x 4361
- Carizon Family and Community Services - provides a comprehensive and integrated approach to the delivery of community services in the area of children’s mental health, youth engagement and development, family violence, individual and family counselling, credit counselling, settlement supports and collective wellness.
- KW Counselling Services - a multi-service agency providing individual, family, group and outreach supports to the community.
- The Holistic Parent magazine - for parents in Waterloo Region and surrounding areas. Published three times per year, The Holistic Parent focuses on natural health and wellness, as well as attachment parenting and gentle guidance.
- Your Wellness Team On Queen
– No Woman Left Behind meets the second Tuesday of each month from
10:30am – noon. Guest speakers monthly, lots of support.
- Tania runs No Woman Left Behind Peer to Peer
group, meets at wellness team on queen, 2nd Tuesday of each month