While we are all spending more time at home, it can be hard to find new ways to play with our babies and make connections with other new parents and caregivers. Join us for a sample of our caregiver/baby class, to promote bonding and development. Join local mom Cassaundra Balachadran on this particular session focused on baby babble and how it is connected to gestures, in early communication.
In Learn With Less classes, you will learn:
- how to create opportunities for language throughout the day
- simple strategies to support you infant's cognitive skills - wherever they are developmentally
- how to maximize everyday routine for language stimulation, interaction and play
- new and simple ways to have FUN with your child, while simultaneously targeting appropriate areas of development
- age-appropriate music, early literacy and sensory-based activities you can easily replicate in your own home
Our curriculum was developed by a pediatric speech-langage pathologist and parent educator. In each session, we focus on finding simple ways to connect and support early development through four pillars: play, talk, sing, move. Our classes are just as much about parent learning, connection, observation and socialization as they are for your child.
Enjoy your baby, make new friends and learn new ways to engage and connect with your tiny human!
More information about our classes can be found at https://learnwithless.com/classes/
This class will be conducted online with baby.
Cost: $18 per household. All family members welcome!
Date: Saturday, Sept 19
- 1-2pm - Babbling and Gestures (0 to 11 months)
- 2-3pm - Toddler Class: Artistic Expression (12 to 35 months)