LWAB presents Fall Mini Photo Sessions.
Get your family photos taken and celebrate the beautiful Fall weather!
Photography provided by Ferenaz at fifthelementimages.com
- 10 minute outdoor session
- Gallery of images for your selection
- 2 edited high resolution digital images
Location: White Spruce Park
Address: 10302 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON
- First come first serve for each time slot.
- You must PAY when you register or your spot will NOT be confirmed.
- The location is OUTDOORS with current physical distancing and occupancy limits in effect.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK UNTIL YOU ENTER AND ARE SITUATED IN YOUR FINAL PHOTO POSITIONS.
- NO MORE THAN A FAMILY OF 5 MEMBERS PER SESSION (from the family household)
- No set changes. Small personal props welcome.
- This is a socially distanced event. Please maintain distance with the photographer on arrival.
- Be sure to complete your Covid self assessment screener prior to arrival.
- Please arrive ON TIME (actually... arrive a little early to get yourself and your family situated)
- Absolutely no refunds for no shows or lateness
- A photo gallery will be provided for you to choose the 2 photos of your choice.
- Edited images will be provided to you by 7-10 days. Additional photos may be added at an additional cost of $15 per image - LWAB special pricing.
- NO PETS
- Please come dressed and ready to go for your time slot. No outfit changes.
Absolutely no refunds for last minute cancellations, late arrivals and no shows. Please be respectful of your time slot. We have allocated 5 mins of grace for prep only between sessions.
COVID CONSIDERATIONS & WAIVER
*****Due to restrictions there will be a limited registrations for this event. We also require each participant to kindly take a moment to do this Covid self Assessment questionnaire before attending any events https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ *****
Please remember that you are the responsible adult for your child when he/she is attending a Life With A Baby event. Responsible adults should stay within easy sight and reach of their child at all times.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE
Life With A Baby is committed to providing a safe environment for all who attend or participate in our Programs as nothing is more important to us than the health, safety and well-being of you, your family and our employees. We are following the advice of health authorities closely and are adapting our Programs and Premises to provide a safe environment for all attendees and volunteers who participate in our Programs. As the COVID- 19 situation evolves, so will we. We ask that before registering for an event that you ensure that you have followed and continue to follow the guidance of public health authorities to ensure that you do not place the other participants in our Programs at risk. Please do not attend a Life With A Baby Program if you, your child or someone you have recently been in contact with is experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms or if you have not followed the advice of public health authorities. We also ask that you abide by our COVID-19-related practices and procedures while you are at the Premises. We are relying on you to help us protect all participants in our Programs. Please note that due to the nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, all public places carry an element of risk of contracting the virus. Despite our and our Providers’ efforts to create a safe environment during our Programs and at our Premises, we cannot guarantee that all persons who participate in our Programs are free of COVID-19. By registering and attending an even, allowing your children to participate in Program or otherwise participating on our program, you accept that you are solely responsible for all risks associated with such participation and attendance, on your own behalf, on behalf of your child(ren) and any on behalf of any other persons with whom you and/or your child(ren) come into contact. We encourage you to review the most recent guidance and recommendations from public health authorities before choosing register your children for any Programs.
Plan to arrive on time (or a couple minutes early) as we will be fully booked for the day. Thank you!